15 Bowles Rice Lawyers Named to 2023 Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch List
Charleston, West Virginia – Bowles Rice LLP is pleased to announce that 15 lawyers have been included in the 2023 edition of Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch in America.
Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch in America recognizes associates, partners and other lawyers who are in the earlier stages of their careers for their outstanding professional excellence in private practice in the United States.
"Best Lawyers was founded with the purpose of recognizing extraordinary lawyers in private practice through an exhaustive peer-review process," said CEO of Best Lawyers Phillip Greer. "More than 40 years later, we are proud to expand our scope, while maintaining the same methodology, to recognize a different demographic of talented and deserving lawyers with ‘Ones to Watch’ recognitions."
Lawyers recognized in Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch in America are divided by geographic region and practice areas. They are reviewed by their peers on the basis of professional experience and proficiency and undergo an authentication process to make sure they are in current practice and in good standing.
Bowles Rice would like to congratulate the following lawyers recognized in the 2023 edition of Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch in America:
- P. Corey Bonasso – Charleston – Public Finance Law
- Michael Cardi – Morgantown – Commercial Litigation; Construction Law; and Litigation - Construction
- Evan G. Conard – Charleston – Energy Law and Oil and Gas Law
- Kayla A. Cook – Morgantown – Education Law
- Joshua A. Cottle – Charleston – Energy Law and Oil and Gas Law
- Pamela Ferrell – Parkersburg – Commercial Litigation; Insurance Law; and Litigation - Labor and Employment
- Elizabeth M. Frame – Charleston – Banking and Finance Law and Corporate Law
- Lindsay M. Gainer – Charleston – Litigation - Labor and Employment
- Whitney R. Kerns – Morgantown – Energy Law and Oil and Gas Law
- Emily Lambright – Charleston – Tax Law
- J. Tyler Mayhew – Martinsburg – Commercial Litigation and Litigation - Labor and Employment
- Ryan T. McCarthy – Canonsburg, PA – Construction Law
- Kaitlyn N. McKitrick – Parkersburg/Morgantown – Commercial Litigation, Insurance Law, and Mass Tort Litigation / Class Actions - Defendants
- Thompson R. Pearcy – Charleston – Banking and Finance Law, Bankruptcy and Creditor Debtor Rights / Insolvency and Reorganization Law, and Business Organizations (including LLCs and Partnerships)
- Zachary J. Rosencrance – Charleston – Commercial Litigation
Bowles Rice is a full-service law firm with more than 110 attorneys serving clients from six offices located in Charleston, Martinsburg, Morgantown, and Parkersburg, West Virginia; Southpointe, Pennsylvania; and Winchester, Virginia.