Nestled in the foothills of Washington County, the 610-acre Southpointe business park in Canonsburg, Pennsylvania is located in the heart of the Marcellus Shale Play and has become known as the "Energy Capital of the East."
The Bowles Rice Southpointe office is conveniently located less than 25 minutes from Pittsburgh International Airport and the Pittsburgh Business Corridor. Among our Southpointe neighbors are 15 headquarters or divisions of NYSE companies.
Our office, at 1800 Main Street, is in the middle of Southpointe Town Center, a growing retail, office and residential development.
Visitors will find plenty of convenient, free parking in a lot directly behind our building. Metered parking also is available on Main Street. The entrance to our building is located in the breezeway between Main Street and the parking lot. Bowles Rice is located on the building's second floor.
From Interstate 79 (I-79) Traveling North
- Take Exit 45 toward PA-980/Canonsburg.
- Turn left off the exit ramp onto Weavertown Road.
- Turn right at the traffic light onto Morganza Road.
- Continue straight and at the second traffic light turn left onto Southpointe Boulevard.
- Turn left at the first traffic light onto Town Center Way.
- Go straight through the roundabout on to Main Street; Our building is the Southpointe Town Center, located on the right. Our office is located on the second floor.
From Interstate 79 (I-79) Traveling South
- Take Exit 48 Southpointe/Hendersonville.
- Turn right off the exit ramp.
- Continue straight for 1.7 miles and turn right at the fifth traffic stop on to CONSOL Energy Drive.
- At the next stop sign, go straight on Horizon Vue Drive.
- Take the first left onto Main Street; Our building is the Southpointe Town Center, located on the left. Our office is located on the second floor.