F: (304) 599-1308
J.D., West Virginia University College of Law (2011)
- Senior Editor, The West Virginia Law Review
B.A., summa cum laude, Political Science, West Virginia University (2008)
- Phi Beta Kappa
- Supreme Court of Appeals of West Virginia
- U.S. District Courts for the Northern and Southern Districts of West Virginia
Whitney Kerns focuses her practice in energy law and real estate development.
She earned her law degree from the West Virginia University College of Law in 2011, where she was a member of the Order of the Coif and senior editor of The West Virginia Law Review.
She is admitted to practice in West Virginia and before the United States District Courts for the Northern and Southern Districts of West Virginia.
- Member of title team charged with examining titles and authoring title opinions for energy clients
- Student Attorney, West Virginia University of Law Legal Clinic (2010-2011)
- West Virginia University College of Law
- Recipient of Jurisprudence CALI Award (recognition for achieving the highest grade in a particular subject)
- Order of the Coif
- Energy and Mineral Law Foundation
- Monongalia County Bar Association