Presentations & Events
Bowles Rice attorneys speak regularly as authorities on legal topics of current interest. We also are actively involved in industry and community events.
Past Presentations & Events
- May 20, 2022Presentation: West Virginia Legal Update by Howard Seufer, Jr.Embassy Suites, Charleston, West Virginia
- May 19, 2022Presentation: COVID-19 Unmasked! Discussion of Challenges Facing Employers in Return to Work by Jennifer B. Hagedorn and April Morgan HincyWebinar
- May 19, 2022Presentation: Do’s & Don’ts: Wage Payment & Collection Act, Payroll Deductions, and Wage Assignments by Kayla Cook and Trey MorroneEmbassy Suites, Charleston, West Virginia
- May 18, 2022Presentation: Ethical Reasoning by Richard S. BoothbyEmbassy Suites, Charleston, West Virginia
- May 11, 2022Presentation: New Nuclear – What It Means and How West Virginia Can Benefit by Marc MignaultBowles Rice | Charleston, West Virginia