Presentations & Events
Bowles Rice attorneys speak regularly as authorities on legal topics of current interest. We also are actively involved in industry and community events.
Past Presentations & Events
- January 19, 2022Presentation: Federal Funding for the Mountain State: Making Dollars and Sense of the American Rescue Plan and Infrastructure Investment and Jobs Act by Roger G. Hanshaw, Richard R. Heath, Jr. and James V. KelshEmbassy Suites, Charleston, West Virginia
- December 14, 2021Presentation: Federal Vaccine Mandates and What to Expect for Your Business by Jennifer B. Hagedorn and Lindsay M. GainerWebinar
- December 8, 2021Presentation: What a Difference 2 Years Makes! Legal Update for School Human Resource Officers by Kimberly S. Croyle, Trey Morrone, and Howard E. SeuferNew River Technical and Community College, Greenbrier Valley Campus, Lewisburg, West Virginia
- December 8, 2021Presentation: Taking Title IX Personally: Tips and TrIX for Personnel Directors when Title IX Complaints Involve Employees by Kimberly S. Croyle and Trey MorroneNew River Technical and Community College, Greenbrier Valley Campus, Lewisburg, West Virginia
- December 1, 2021Panelist: COVID-19 in the Workplace from A to ZZoom Fireside Chat