Presentations & Events
Bowles Rice attorneys speak regularly as authorities on legal topics of current interest. We also are actively involved in industry and community events.
Past Presentations & Events
- November 14, 2022Presentation: Blockchain Fundamentals: Cryptocurrency and NFTs and How They Affect Me by Hannah N. French and Kathryn A. GioiaKanawha County Public Library, Charleston, West Virginia
- November 2022Presentation: The New Frontier: Use of Artificial Intelligence in Employment by Julie A. MooreTerranea Resort, Rancho Palos Verdes, California
- October 21, 2022Presentation: Legal Developments and Current Legal Issues for the School Business Office by Howard Seufer, Jr.Camp Dawson Event Center, Kingwood, West Virginia
- October 20, 2022Presentation: Legal Red Flag Issues that Impact the Board’s Bottom Line by Kim CroyleCamp Dawson Event Center, Kingwood, West Virginia
- October 19, 2022Presentation: Lights, Camera, Action by Kim CroyleStonewall Resort, Roanoke, West Virginia