Presentations & Events
Bowles Rice attorneys speak regularly as authorities on legal topics of current interest. We also are actively involved in industry and community events.
Past Presentations & Events
- March 5, 2020Presentation: Negotiating Damages in Construction Disputes by K. Bradley MellorCrowne Plaza Pittsburgh South, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
- March 5, 2020Presentation: Ethics for Construction Attorneys by K. Bradley MellorCrowne Plaza Pittsburgh South, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
- March 2, 2020Presentation: The Family and Medical Leave Act "FMLA" by Jennifer B. HagedornThe Coterie, Findlay, Ohio
- February 21, 2020Presentation: What Do You Think You Know & What Can We Clear Up, About Laws That Impact Executive Secretaries? by Trey Morrone and Howard E. Seufer, Jr.Charleston Marriott Town Center, Charleston, West Virginia
- January 31, 2020Presentation: It’s Dock Day Season! Hunting Down Dock Days & Other Misuses and Abuses of Leave Time by Richard Boothby, Kayla Cook, Josh Cottle, Kimberly Croyle, Trey Morrone and Howard E. Seufer, Jr.Bridgeport Conference Center, Bridgeport, West Virginia