F: (304) 347-1756
- Law Clerk, The Honorable Louis H. "Duke" Bloom, 13th Judicial Circuit of West Virginia
J.D., West Virginia University College of Law (2016)
B.S., magna cum laude, Business Administration/Accounting, West Virginia University (2012)
- Supreme Court of Appeals of West Virginia
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of West Virginia
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of West Virginia
Zachary J. Rosencrance is an associate practicing in the firm's Charleston, West Virginia office. He is a member of the Bowles Rice Litigation Team.
Prior to joining the firm, Zack served as a legal clerk to the Honorable Louis H. “Duke” Bloom of West Virginia's 13th Judicial Circuit, where he managed numerous civil and appeals cases, drafted bench memoranda, prepared orders for court entry and mediated jury instruction disputes.
From 2012 to 2013, Zack worked as an investment analyst with JP Morgan, where he developed wealth projection models, performed investment performance reviews and obtained professional licenses relating to the solicitation, purchase, sale and/or regulation of securities.
Zack earned his law degree in 2016 from the West Virginia University College of Law. He also earned his bachelor of science degree in business administration with a major in accounting, magna cum laude, from West Virginia University, where he was a member of the National Society of Collegiate Scholars.
- Recognized as "Ones to Watch" in 2021 by The Best Lawyers in America ® (Commercial Litigation)
- Best Lawyers in America®, August 20, 2020
- April 21, 2020
Presentations & Events
- Presentation: The West Virginia Consumer Credit & Protection Act, by Peter G. Markham, Julia A. Chincheck, Floyd Boone and Zachary J. RosencranceOverview of Debt Collection Provisions and Recommended Best PracticesSpring 2019
Articles & Alerts
- March 27, 2020
- Bowles Rice e-Alert, February 12, 2019
- Recent Developments in ADA Website Accessibility Claims Against Financial Institutions by Floyd Boone, Zachary J. Rosencrance and Joshua A. LanhamThe Community Banker, Quarter 4 | 2018