- Views & Visions: A Bowles Rice Publication
- Articles & Alerts
- Presentations & Events
- Connect With Us
Related Practice Areas
16 Bowles Rice Lawyers Named to 2024 Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch List
Charleston, West Virginia - Bowles Rice LLP is pleased to announce that 16 lawyers have been included in the 2024 edition of Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch in America.
Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch in America recognizes associates, partners and other lawyers who are in the earlier stages of their careers for their outstanding professional excellence in private practice in the United States.
"Best Lawyers was founded with the purpose of recognizing extraordinary lawyers in private practice through an exhaustive peer-review process," said CEO of Best Lawyers Phillip Greer. "More than 40 years later, we are proud to expand our scope, while maintaining the same methodology, to recognize a different demographic of talented and deserving lawyers with ‘Ones to Watch’ recognitions."
Lawyers recognized in Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch in America are divided by geographic region and practice areas. They are reviewed by their peers on the basis of professional experience and proficiency and undergo an authentication process to make sure they are in current practice and in good standing.
Bowles Rice would like to congratulate the following lawyers recognized in the 2024 edition of Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch in America, with special recognition to Shannon George, Joshua Lanham, Marc Mignault, and Drew Proudfoot who are new to the list this year.
- P. Corey Bonasso – Charleston – Public Finance Law
- Michael C. Cardi – Morgantown – Commercial Litigation; Construction Law; and Litigation - Construction
- Evan G. Conard – Charleston – Energy Law and Oil and Gas Law
- Kayla A. Cook – Morgantown – Education Law; Oil and Gas Law; and Real Estate Law
- Joshua A. Cottle – Charleston – Education Law; Energy Law; and Oil and Gas Law
- Elizabeth M. Frame – Charleston – Banking and Finance Law and Corporate Law
- Lindsay M. Gainer – Charleston – Litigation - Labor and Employment
- Shannon P. George – Martinsburg – Tax Law
- Joshua A. Lanham – Charleston – Litigation – Banking and Finance and Litigation – Construction
- J. Tyler Mayhew – Martinsburg – Commercial Litigation and Litigation - Labor and Employment
- Ryan T. McCarthy – Canonsburg, PA – Construction Law
- Kaitlyn N. McKitrick – Parkersburg/Morgantown – Commercial Litigation; Insurance Law; and Mass Tort Litigation / Class Actions – Defendants
- Marc Mignault – Charleston – Oil and Gas Law
- Thompson R. Pearcy – Charleston – Banking and Finance Law; Bankruptcy and Creditor Debtor Rights / Insolvency and Reorganization Law; and Business Organizations (including LLCs and Partnerships)
- Drew Proudfoot – Morgantown – Banking and Finance Law; Corporate Law; and Mergers and Acquisitions Law
- Zachary J. Rosencrance – Charleston – Commercial Litigation
Bowles Rice is a full-service law firm with more than 110 attorneys serving clients from six offices located in Charleston, Martinsburg, Morgantown, and Parkersburg, West Virginia; Southpointe, Pennsylvania; and Winchester, Virginia.