Bowles Rice Attorneys Named “Ones to Watch” by Best Lawyers in America
Charleston, West Virginia – Eleven Bowles Rice attorneys from five of the firm’s offices – Charleston, Martinsburg, Morgantown and Parkersburg, West Virginia and Southpointe (Canonsburg), Pennsylvania – have been recognized as “Ones to Watch” in 2021 by The Best Lawyers in America®.
Those recognized in Charleston include:
- Lara R. Brandfass – Commercial Litigation
- Evan G. Conard – Energy Law; Oil and Gas Law
- Joshua A. Cottle – Energy Law; Oil and Gas Law
- Elizabeth M. Frame – Banking and Finance Law; Corporate Law
- Thompson R. Pearcy – Banking and Finance Law; Bankruptcy and Creditor Debtor Rights / Insolvency and Reorganization Law; Business Organizations (including LLCs and Partnerships)
- Zachary J. Rosencrance – Commercial Litigation
Those recognized in Martinsburg include:
- Tyler Mayhew – Litigation – Labor and Employment
Those recognized in Morgantown include:
- Michael C. Cardi – Commercial Litigation; Construction Law; Litigation – Construction
Those recognized in Parkersburg include:
- Pamela J. Ferrell – Commercial Litigation; Insurance Law; Litigation – Labor and Employment
- Kaitlyn N. McKitrick – Commercial Litigation; Insurance Law
Those recognized in our Southpointe office in Canonsburg, Pennsylvania include:
- Ryan T. McCarthy – Construction Law
Recognition by Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch is based entirely on peer review and employs the same methodology that has made Best Lawyers the gold standard for legal rankings worldwide. These awards are given to attorneys who are earlier in their careers and serve as recognition for outstanding professional excellence in private practice in the United States.
Bowles Rice is a full-service law firm with 115 attorneys serving clients from seven offices located in Charleston, Martinsburg, Morgantown, Parkersburg and Wheeling, West Virginia; Southpointe, Pennsylvania; and Winchester, Virginia.