In the area of estate and trust administration, our lawyers advise executors and trustees, guiding them in all aspects of fiduciary responsibilities.
We regularly counsel clients on related income taxation, as well as gift, estate and generation-skipping transfer taxation.
With respect to wills and trusts, we represent clients in matters pertaining to their interpretation, litigation and resolution. Furthermore, we rigorously defend valuation and tax audits of estates by the Internal Revenue Services.
Presentations & Events
- Presentation: Estate Planning for the Digital Age, Avoiding the State's Plan in Favor of Your Own Family Plan, and Pennsylvania Inheritance Tax Avoidance by Kathryn A. GioiaTeleconference with FORTIFY Wealth Management Clients, March 2, 2022
- Sponsor: Workshop presented by the Mid-Ohio Valley Estate Planning Council (MOVEPC) on Current Issues in Estate PlanningParkersburg, West Virginia, May 27, 2015
- Taxation with Representation, November 1, 2023
- Taxation with Representation, May 25, 2022
- Taxation with Representation, May 11, 2022