Bowles Rice Attorneys Selected to Annual West Virginia Super Lawyers List
Charleston, West Virginia – Bowles Rice is pleased to announce the selection of 19 attorneys named to the 2018 West Virginia Super Lawyers list. The recognized lawyers practice across a wide range of areas, including energy and natural resources, banking, business litigation, education law, construction litigation and employment law.
Super Lawyers selects only five percent of the lawyers in any state and awards their designation based on polling, peer assessment and a research process that evaluates candidates based on 12 benchmarks of peer recognition and professional achievement.
The Bowles Rice attorneys recognized this year practice in the firm’s Charleston, Parkersburg, Morgantown and Wheeling, West Virginia offices. They are:
- Mark Adkins – Business Litigation
- Julia A. Chincheck – Banking
- Roger D. Hanshaw – “Rising Star”
- Ronda L. Harvey – Employment Litigation: Defense
- Thomas A. Heywood – Mergers & Acquisitions
- Thomas Lane – Energy & Natural Resources
- Charles M. Love III – Business Litigation
- Stuart A. McMillan – Business Litigation
- Sandra M. Murphy – Banking
- Howard E. Seufer, Jr. – Schools & Education
- Gerard R. Stowers – Business Litigation
- Benjamin R. Thomas – “Rising Star”
- Patrick C. Timony – “Rising Star”
- Kenneth E. Webb, Jr. – Business Litigation
- Julie R. Shank – Business Litigation
Howard Seufer, Aaron Boone and Michael Cardi are being honored with the Super Lawyers designation for the first time.
The Rising Stars distinction is awarded to only 2.5 percent of attorneys who are age 40 or younger or have been in practice 10 years or fewer.
Bowles Rice is a full-service law firm with 110 attorneys serving clients from seven offices located in Charleston, Martinsburg, Morgantown, Parkersburg and Wheeling, West Virginia; Southpointe, Pennsylvania; and Winchester, Virginia.