F: (304) 343-3058
J.D., Washington & Lee University School of Law (2005)
B.B.A., Accounting, University of Notre Dame (2002)
- Supreme Court of Appeals of West Virginia
- Supreme Court of North Carolina
Benjamin Thomas focuses his practice in the areas of commercial and financial services and mergers and acquisitions. He is experienced in advising businesses on various structural matters related to acquisitions and entity formation and general corporate governance matters.
Ben serves as a member of the board of directors of The Kanawha County Public Library and the Chemical Alliance Zone. He is the Vice President of the Charleston Chapter of the American Business Club.
He is a member of the Churchill Centre, a group focused on educating new generations on the leadership, statesmanship, vision, courage and boldness of Winston Churchill.
Ben also serves as the firm’s recruiting coordinator.
- Recruiting Coordinator, Bowles Rice
- Leadership West Virginia, Class of 2011
- April 13, 2017
- February 27, 2017
- January 4, 2013
Views & Visions
- Spring 2016
- West Virginia Bar Association
- North Carolina Bar Association
- President, American Business Club (Charleston Chapter)
- Member of the Board of Directors, Chemical Alliance Zone
- Member, Board of Directors, Charleston Area Alliance
- Volunteer, Rebuilding Together
- Member, Churchill Centre