Cryptocurrency has taken the financial and tech space by storm in recent years. As more Americans ponder which coins they should invest in, purchase, trade or sell, the demand for crypto mining in the United States and greater ease of use of cryptocurrency has increased significantly.
Our Crypto Mining Team at Bowles Rice stands ready to help you navigate this new type of technology, mining, and industry here in West Virginia. Our versatile team can help you identify potential development, regulations, and opportunities as you enter this new and growing industry.
The Crypto Mining team can also assist clients with a multitude of different services to help them accomplish and implement their new investment or business in West Virginia. Crypto Mining clients can expect to receive assistance based on the Bowles Rice team’s experience in:
- Potential Crypto Mining Sites and Development
- Government Relations
- Federal, State and Local Tax Issues
- Real Estate and Title Work
- Transactions and Acquisitions
- Permitting and Zoning Requirements
Bowles Rice is a full-service firm who has been assisting clients for more than 100 years in various new and developing sectors. Our Crypto Mining team stands ready to help you navigate your way into the future of currency.
Presentations & Events
- Presentation: Digital Asset Legislation and Taxation by Hannah French2023 Annual Meeting: West Virginia Society of Certified Public AccountantsThe Greenbrier, White Sulphur Springs, West Virginia, June 14, 2023
- Presentation: Blockchain Fundamentals: Cryptocurrency and NFTs and How They Affect Me by Hannah N. French and Kathryn A. GioiaRotary Club of Charleston, West VirginiaKanawha County Public Library, Charleston, West Virginia, November 14, 2022