F: (724) 514-8954
Online Studies Certificate, Paralegal Studies, Boston University Metropolitan College (2009)
Associates Degree, Administrative Office Technology, Douglas School of Business (2000)
Kerrianne Donovan is Practice Area Coordinator for the firm's Pennsylvania Real Estate team. She is also a licensed Title Agent in both Pennsylvania and West Virginia. Kerrianne divides her time between the firm's Southpointe (Canonsburg), Pennsylvania office and Morgantown, West Virginia office.
Kerrianne is a title agent for Fidelity National Title Insurance Company, Chicago Title Insurance Company, Amtrust Title Insurance, and Stewart Title Guaranty Company in Pennsylvania and Chicago Title Insurance Company in West Virginia.
As a Pennsylvania Notary Public and licensed title agent, Kerrianne conducts closings on insured transactions for both residential and commercial real estate in Pennsylvania and assists with title insurance for properties located in West Virginia.
Kerrianne assists our attorneys and their clients with all aspects of the sale and acquisition of real property that involves both residential and commercial properties; new developments; vacant land and subdivisions; and like-kind exchanges. She has also assisted with recording analysis for mass transactions related to oil and gas and mineral interests in Pennsylvania, Ohio, and West Virginia.
Her experience with new development property research, including title and real estate property tax research, has enabled her to successfully analyze and estimate property taxes for new construction transactions – including interim tax analysis – for developers, financial institutions, and new construction home buyers.
Presentations & Events
- Presentation: Pennsylvania Real Estate 101 – Title and Title Insurance and Real Estate Closing Essentials by Kerrianne A. DonovanNational Business Institute (NBI)Webinar, May 19, 2022
- Presentation: Legal Descriptions, Title Insurance, and Surveys in Real Estate Transactions – Unearth Hidden Issues and Put Them to Rest by Kerrianne A. DonovanNational Business Institute (NBI)Live Online Seminar, December 3, 2020
- Presentation: Everything You Ever Wanted To Know About Real Estate Taxes, But Were Afraid To Ask by Kerrianne A. Donovan2020 Summer Bench Bar – Washington County (PA) Bar AssociationWebinar, August 27, 2020
- Real Estate Law, December 1, 2023
- Real Estate Law, December 14, 2020
- Pennsylvania Association of Notaries (PAN)
- Pennsylvania Land Title Association
- Women's Energy Network – Greater Pittsburgh Chapter
- Bowles Cares, Southpointe Office (Committee Member)