With an extensive real estate practice in land use and development law, we represent clients in planning, zoning and other land use matters, including compliance with state and federal sales registration requirements. This representation has encompassed all aspects of land use, planning, zoning and other developments with myriad filings, approvals, permits, title searches and insurance, and other requirements.
Bowles Rice attorneys work on behalf of our clients on all land-related matters, including land and building acquisition and sale, redevelopment, and negotiations of purchase and sale agreements for commercial, industrial and mixed use developments and residential property, acquisition, construction and mortgage financing, land title and land ownership issues.
Typical tasks we perform in connection with development projects include:
- Due diligence
- Negotiating purchase and sale and other land control agreements
- Negotiating and drafting relevant agreements with engineers, architects and contractors
- Obtaining all necessary permits and approvals from planning boards, zoning authorities and other agencies or officials
- Providing counsel on specific environmental requirements and compliance
- Negotiating and drafting all documents related to bond or other types of financing
- November 18, 2015
Views & Visions
- Summer 2010