F: (304) 285-2526
J.D., University of Pittsburgh School of Law (1987)
B.S., Business, The Pennsylvania State University (1984)
- Supreme Court of Appeals of West Virginia
- Supreme Court of Pennsylvania
Eric H. London
Eric London is a partner in the Morgantown, West Virginia office. He concentrates his practice on real estate law, business law, commercial law and estate planning.
In his real estate practice, Eric routinely structures, negotiates and handles financing and transactional matters for commercial and residential developers. This includes complex commercial transactions involving shopping malls, hotels and commercial office buildings. He has also facilitated the closing of more than 10,000 residential loans over the course of his career.
Eric serves as a title agent for First American and Old Republic National Title and issues in excess of $100 million in title insurance on an annual basis.
He has been recognized by The Best Lawyers in America ® and West Virginia Super Lawyers in the areas of real estate, business and corporate law.
In addition to his legal practice, Eric frequently lectures on contracts and business issues to the West Virginia University School of Medicine and Dentistry.
He is admitted to practice in West Virginia and Pennsylvania.
- Represents commercial and residential developers
- Conducts complex commercial transactions involving shopping malls, hotels and commercial office buildings
- Facilitated the closing of more than 10,000 residential loans
- Issues in excess of $100 million in title insurance on an annual basis
- Leader, Bowles Rice Real Estate Group
- Instructor, West Virginia University Business Law (2005-2009, 2015-present)
- Recognized by West Virginia Super Lawyers (Real Estate; Business and Corporate Law), 2008
- Recognized by The Best Lawyers in America ®, 2012
- January 2, 2019
- December 30, 2015
- April 24, 2014
Presentations & Events
- Eric is a frequent lecturer on real estate and business issues to the West Virginia University School of Medicine and Dentistry.
- West Virginia Bar Association
- Monongalia County Humane Society (Advisor)