Eight Bowles Rice Attorneys Receive the 2019 "Lawyer of the Year" Award from Best Lawyers
Charleston, West Virginia – Bowles Rice is pleased to announce that eight attorneys with the firm have received the 2019 “Lawyer of the Year” award from Best Lawyers in America©. The designation in West Virginia covers two metro regions: Charleston (which includes Parkersburg and southern West Virginia) and Morgantown (which includes the Northern and Eastern Panhandle regions).
Recipients, the practice area for which they were honored and their designated metro region include:
- Camden P. Siegrist / Corporate Law / Charleston Metro
- Charles F. Printz, Jr. / Litigation – Labor and Employment / Morgantown Metro
- David A. DeJarnett / Tax Law / Morgantown Metro
- J. Mark Adkins / Litigation – Banking and Finance / Charleston Metro
- Julia A. Chincheck / Litigation – Bankruptcy / Charleston Metro
- Lynn S. Clarke / Employee Benefits (ERISA) Law / Charleston Metro
- Marc A. Monteleone / Oil and Gas Law / Charleston Metro
- Robert W. Dinsmore / Natural Resources Law / Morgantown Metro
In addition to the “Lawyer of the Year” recipients, 40 Bowles Rice attorneys were named to the 2019 Best Lawyers in America© list.
Best Lawyers recognition is compiled annually by geographic region and practice areas. Lawyers are reviewed by their peers on the basis of professional experience and ability, and undergo an authentication process to assure they are in current practice and in good standing.
Bowles Rice is a full-service law firm with 110 attorneys serving clients from seven offices located in Charleston, Martinsburg, Morgantown, Parkersburg and Wheeling, West Virginia; Southpointe, Pennsylvania; and Winchester, Virginia.