F: (304) 599-1308
J.D., West Virginia University College of Law (2010)
M.A., History, West Virginia University (2007)
B.A., History, Fairmont State University (2004)
- Supreme Court of Appeals of West Virginia
Steven Hall focuses his practice in energy law, oil and natural gas law, and real estate.
Prior to joining Bowles Rice, Steven was a named partner with a Morgantown, West Virginia law firm, where he was actively involved in issuing certified title opinions and providing other legal services to major energy corporations for gas extraction throughout Appalachia.
Steven is a Class of 2019 Pathfinder for the Leadership Council on Legal Diversity.
- Former graduate teaching assistant in the West Virginia University Department of History
- Leadership Council on Legal Diversity (LCLD) Pathfinder, Class of 2019
- January 23, 2019
- January 2, 2019
Articles & Alerts
- June 26, 2020
- U.S. Supreme Court Issues Landmark Decision Ruling that Title VII Prohibits Discrimination Based Upon Sexual Orientation and Gender IdentityJune 15, 2020
- March 31, 2020
- Monongalia County Bar Association
- Recorder, Town of Barrackville, West Virginia
- Fairmont State University Foundation Development Committee