Led by accomplished former federal prosecutors, the Bowles Rice White Collar Group represents individual and institutional clients in the full range of government inquiries, to include criminal charges, grand jury investigations, and regulatory enforcement proceedings. From responding to subpoenas and civil investigative demands to providing witness representation and courtroom defense, we stand ready to protect our clients’ interests in high-stakes white collar litigation.
The Bowles Rice team is comprised of trial-ready litigators with decades of experience trying cases before juries in state and federal courtrooms. Our subject matter experience includes health care, Stark and Anti-Kickback Laws, improper prescribing and dispensing of narcotics, tax, banking, money laundering, public corruption, extortion, RICO, antitrust, cyber-crime and environmental matters.
Our attorneys work closely with other Bowles Rice practice groups for a full-service approach to every stage of an investigation. We draw from the expertise of our Banking, Health Care, Tax and Energy groups to provide our clients the most thorough and informed representation.
- Under the Collar, June 25, 2020
- Under the Collar, May 8, 2020
- Under the Collar, April 21, 2020
- Under the Collar, April 2, 2020
- Under the Collar, February 19, 2020
- Under the Collar, February 10, 2020
- Under the Collar, January 29, 2020
- Under the Collar, January 21, 2020
- Under the Collar, January 8, 2020
- Under the Collar, December 4, 2019