F: (304) 343-2867
J.D., West Virginia University College of Law (1987)
- The West Virginia Law Review
B.S., magna cum laude, University of South Carolina Coastal Carolina College (1984)
- Omicron Delta Kappa
- Supreme Court of Appeals of West Virginia
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of West Virginia
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Fourth Circuit
Mark B. D'Antoni
With nearly 35 years of legal experience in commercial real estate work, property sales and acquisitions, and related loan transactions, Mark D’Antoni concentrates his practice on title projects encompassing thousands of acres throughout the Appalachian Basin. These projects involve reviewing abstracts, drafting title opinions and preparing other documentation.
He has served as local counsel and assisted the land departments of national energy companies in major, multi-million dollar loan transactions related to coal and oil and gas acquisitions. He also provides analysis and advice to coal clients as to subsidence and related SMCRA issues.
Mark frequently assists the firm’s Education clients in the acquisition and disposition of real estate.
- Best Lawyers in America®, August 20, 2020
- August 15, 2019
Articles & Alerts
- "Survey of Developments in West Virginia Law 1985: Legislative Developments in Commerce," by Mark B. D'AntoniVolume 88 West Virginia Law Review, 1985-1986
- "Survey of Developments in West Virginia Law 1985: Commercial Law," by Mark B. D'AntoniVolume 88 West Virginia Law Review, 1985-1986
- Energy & Mineral Law Foundation
- Gas & Oil Association of WV, Inc.
- Metallurgical Coal Producers Association
- Kanawha County Bar Association
- Marshall Big Green
- Marshall Tip Off Club