Eight Bowles Rice Attorneys Receive 2022 “Lawyer of the Year” Award
Charleston, West Virginia – Bowles Rice is pleased to announce that eight attorneys with the firm have received the 2022 “Lawyer of the Year” award from Best Lawyers in America®. The designation in West Virginia covers two metro regions: Charleston (which includes Parkersburg and southern West Virginia) and Morgantown (which includes the Northern and Eastern Panhandle regions).
Recipients, the practice area for which they were honored, and their designated region include:
- Lynn S. Clarke / Employee Benefits (ERISA) Law / Charleston Metro
- David A. DeJarnett / Trusts and Estates / Morgantown Metro
- Steven Hardman / Real Estate Law / Charleston Metro
- Diana Leigh Jacobs / Mass Tort Litigation/Class Actions - Defendants / Charleston Metro
- Stephen M. Mathias / Real Estate Law / Morgantown Metro
- Charles F. Printz, Jr / Bet-the-Company Litigation / Morgantown Metro
- Floyd McKinley Sayre / Litigation and Controversy – Tax / Morgantown Metro
- C. Seth Wilson / Energy Law / Morgantown Metro
In addition to the “Lawyer of the Year” recipients, 44 Bowles Rice attorneys were named to the 2022 Best Lawyers in America list and 14 were named to the Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch list.
Best Lawyers recognition is compiled annually by geographic region and practice areas. Lawyers are reviewed by their peers on the basis of professional experience and ability. They undergo an authentication process to assure they are in current practice and in good standing.
Bowles Rice is a full-service law firm with 110 attorneys serving clients from seven offices located in Charleston, Martinsburg, Morgantown, Parkersburg and Wheeling, West Virginia; Southpointe, Pennsylvania; and Winchester, Virginia.