F: (304) 285-2575
- Law Clerk, The Honorable Stephanie D. Thacker of the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Fourth Circuit. (2020-2021)
J.D., West Virginia University College of Law (2020)
- Order of the Coif
B.S., Psychology, James Madison University (2014)
- Supreme Court of Appeals of West Virginia
Jordan C. Maddy
Jordan Maddy is an associate attorney in the firm’s Morgantown, West Virginia office. A former summer clerk during his first two years of legal study, Jordan has experience collaborating and working with Bowles Rice attorneys from multiple practice groups and different offices on a wide variety of projects. He focuses his practice on litigation.
Jordan earned his law degree from the West Virginia University College of Law, where he served as an Executive Research Editor and Associate Editor for the West Virginia Law Review and was awarded Best Student Note of the journal’s 121st volume. For the 122nd volume, his Law Review peers named him Executive Board Editor of the Year. He earned his bachelor’s degree in psychology from James Madison University.
Following law school, Jordan served as a Law Clerk to the Honorable Stephanie D. Thacker of the United States Court of Appeals for the Fourth Circuit. He is admitted to practice in West Virginia.
- Order of the Coif, West Virginia University College of Law
- Recipient of CALI Awards (recognition for achieving the highest grade in a particular subject) at West Virginia University College of Law:
- Appellate Advocacy
- Business Organizations
- Criminal Procedure
- Energy Regulation
- Legal Research and Writing 1 & 2