F: (304) 347-1756
- Law Clerk, The Honorable Stephanie D. Thacker of the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Fourth Circuit. (2017-2018)
- Law Clerk, The Honorable Frank W. Volk of the U.S. District Court for the Southern District of West Virginia. (2019-2020)
J.D., West Virginia University College of Law (2017)
B.A., History, Wake Forest University (2014)
- Supreme Court of Appeals of West Virginia
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Fourth Circuit
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of West Virginia
William M. Lorensen
Will Lorensen is an associate in the firm's Charleston, West Virginia office who focuses his practice on complex civil litigation.
Will navigates electronic discovery and motions practice on behalf of clients in the pharmaceutical, construction, energy, telecommunications, financial services and education fields. Will has secured favorable decisions for his clients in both state and federal court, both at the trial court level and on appeal.
In addition to his experience at Bowles Rice, Will served as a law clerk to the Honorable Stephanie D. Thacker at the Fourth Circuit Court of Appeals and the Honorable Frank W. Volk at the Southern District of West Virginia. Will also served as a staff attorney for the West Virginia House of Delegates Judiciary Committee.
Will earned his law degree from the West Virginia University College of Law, where he was an editor and published author of the West Virginia Law Review and earned distinctions in Trial and Appellate Advocacy courses. He earned his bachelor’s degree in history at Wake Forest University.
- September 7, 2018