J.D., West Virginia University College of Law (2023)
B.A., Political Science and B.S., Business Administration, University of Charleston (2020)
- Supreme Court of Appeals of West Virginia
- U.S. District Courts for the Northern and Southern Districts of West Virginia
Karly King is an associate attorney who practices from the firm’s Morgantown, West Virginia office. A former summer clerk, Karly has experience working with Bowles Rice attorneys across multiple practice groups, offices, and matters. She focuses her practice on general litigation.
Karly has experience with document drafting and review, research memos, and trial prep, including attending client meetings and depositions. Additionally, she has reviewed and summarized depositions, participated in mediation hearings, and drafted transactional documents.
Karly earned her law degree from the West Virginia University College of Law. She earned bachelor’s degrees in political science and business administration from the University of Charleston, where she graduated summa cum laude. During her time at the University of Charleston, she served as a peer tutor and a teaching assistant.
- West Virginia Taskforce on Lawyer Well-Being, Board Member
- West Virginia Judicial Lawyer Assistant Program, Board Member and Volunteer
- Women’s Energy Network – Greater Pittsburgh Chapter, Member
- Business Law Society, Member
- Legal Aid of West Virginia Pro-Bono, Volunteer
- Monongalia County Child Advocacy Center, Board Member
- Women’s Leadership Council, Event Planner and Member
- Make-A-Wish Foundation, 2019