Bowles Rice Attorneys Selected to Annual Super Lawyers List
CHARLESTON, West Virginia – Bowles Rice is pleased to announce the selection of 20 attorneys named to the 2017 West Virginia Super Lawyers list. The recognized lawyers practice across a wide range of areas including energy and natural resources, banking, business litigation and employment law.
Super Lawyers selects only five percent of the lawyers in any state and awards their designation based on polling, peer assessment and a research process that evaluates candidates based on 12 benchmarks of peer recognition and professional achievement.
The Bowles Rice attorneys recognized this year practice in all five of the firm’s West Virginia offices: Charleston, Parkersburg, Martinsburg, Morgantown and Wheeling. They are:
- J. Mark Adkins, Business Litigation
- Julia A. Chincheck, Banking
- Mark H. Dellinger, Employment Law and Litigation
- Roger D. Hanshaw, “Rising Star”
- Justin M. Harrison, Employment Litigation: Defense
- Thomas A. Heywood, Mergers & Acquisitions
- J. Thomas Lane, Energy & Natural Resources
- Charles M. Love III, Business Litigation
- Stuart A. McMillan, Business Litigation
- Sandra M. Murphy, Banking
- Jessie F. Reckart, “Rising Star”
- Gerard R. Stowers, Business Litigation
- Benjamin R. Thomas, “Rising Star”
- Patrick C. Timony, “Rising Star”
- Kenneth E. Webb Jr., Business Litigation
- Tracey A. Rohrbaugh, Construction Litigation
- Andrew G. Fusco, Business Litigation
- Ashley Hardesty Odell, “Rising Star”
- Robert L. Bays, Business Litigation
- Julie R. Shank, “Rising Star”
Justin Harrison and Tracey Rohrbaugh are being honored with the Super Lawyers designation for the first time.
The Rising Stars distinction is awarded to only 2.5 percent of attorneys who are age 40 or younger or have been in practice 10 years or fewer. The honor is a first-time recognition for Roger Hanshaw, Jessie Reckart and Patrick Timony.
Bowles Rice is a full-service law firm with more than 120 attorneys serving clients from seven offices located in Charleston, Martinsburg, Morgantown, Parkersburg and Wheeling, West Virginia; Southpointe, Pennsylvania; and Winchester, Virginia.