Marketing Coordinator – Charleston, West Virginia
Are you looking for a career where you can become a member of a dynamic team of Marketing and Business Development professionals? If so, keep reading. Bowles Rice, an established law firm that celebrated its 100th anniversary in 2020, is looking for a motivated individual to join our team. We have offices throughout West Virginia, Virginia and Pennsylvania, and are actively seeking a reliable and self-motivated marketing coordinator in our Charleston, West Virginia office who wants to join a firm that encourages innovative thinking and fresh ideas. Our Marketing and Business Development Department includes a dedicated group of experienced professionals who are collaborative, cross-trained and team-oriented. Do you want to become a member of our team?
The Marketing Coordinator will assist the Marketing and Business Development team in delivering excellent results for the firm. This position will provide high-quality support, adhering to best practices and leading to improved performance of the firm. This role will involve working closely with all administrative functions of the firm, including IT, Accounting and HR, as well as all attorneys, including partners, special counsel and associates, and staff.
- Track and coordinate corporate sponsorships, attorney and firm memberships, industry meetings and conferences, and more;
- Proactively identify and monitor progress of potential matters for internal or external promotion (i.e., PR opportunities, website updates, e-alerts);
- Manage the internal and external events process for the firm. This includes invitation preparation and distribution, mailing list and RSVP management, venue and logistics organization, and on-site coordination with other team specialists/vendors as appropriate;
- Assist with management of firm’s social media platforms, including content creation and promotion, analytics tracking and reporting, and replies to inquiries;
- Regularly check relevant pages of the website and proactively suggest updates to keep content fresh and current;
- Work with the design team on creating/amending designed materials (i.e., advertisements, brochures, posters);
- Manage client database/mailing list and contact collection process using firm CRM tool and use to distribute email campaigns, e-alerts, blog posts and other firm communications;
- Ensure lawyer bios, experience list and other credentials are up to date and consistently formatted; and
- Attend selected practice group meetings and take detailed minutes;
- Marketing and Business Development team
- Administrative teams
Experience and Knowledge:
- Degree(s) or professional qualifications that have a marketing component would put you in a strong position but are not required.
- Marketing experience preferred but not required.
- Experience with Microsoft Office is required; Adobe Creative Suites (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign) is a plus.
Applicants should e-mail cover letter, résumé and references to the Human Resources Department at: HRdepartment@bowlesrice.com. Qualified applicants will be contacted. All submissions will be held in confidence.
For more information, visit our website at www.bowlesrice.com.
An Equal Opportunity Employer