F: (304) 343-2867
J.D., University of Richmond T.C. Williams School of Law (1990)
- Moot Court Board of Review
B.A., Stetson University (1987)
- Supreme Court of Appeals of West Virginia
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of West Virginia
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Fourth Circuit
Charles Dollison has practiced for more than 20 years primarily in the areas of coal, oil and gas law, commercial real estate, land development, and electric power and gas power project development.
Charles joined Bowles Rice in 1990. He later served as vice president and general counsel for coal company INR Energy, LLC prior to its sale to Cliffs Natural Resources, Inc., and vice president and general counsel to Natural Resources International, LLC. He returned to the Bowles Rice partnership in January 2012.
- May 20, 2021
- Best Lawyers in America®, August 20, 2020
- April 24, 2020
- August 15, 2019
- June 3, 2019
- Energy & Mineral Law Foundation
- Gas & Oil Association of WV, Inc.
- Metallurgical Coal Producers Association
- Michael Late Benedum Chapter of Petroleum Landmen
- West Virginia Coal Association
- West Virginia State Bar (Real Property Section)