- Views & Visions: A Bowles Rice Publication
- Articles & Alerts
- Presentations & Events
- Connect With Us
Related Practice Areas
Chambers USA 2019 Recognizes Bowles Rice as "Top Ranked"
Charleston, West Virginia – The 2019 edition of Chambers USA recognizes Bowles Rice LLP as “Top Ranked” in each of the five areas of law evaluated by the publication’s researchers in West Virginia:
The editors at Chambers also recognize 17 individual Bowles Rice attorneys as leaders in their area(s) of practice, ranking them on the basis of their legal knowledge and experience, their ability, their effectiveness and their client service. They are:
- Michael E. Caryl – Corporate Commercial: Tax
- Julia A. Chincheck – Corporate/Commercial: Banking and Finance
- Charles B. Dollison – Natural Resources Law
- Thomas Graff, Jr. – Corporate/Commercial Law
- Ronda L. Harvey – Litigation: General Commercial
- Thomas A. Heywood – Corporate/Commercial and Corporate/Commercial: Healthcare
- J. Thomas Lane – Natural Resources Law
- Charles M. Love III – Litigation: General Commercial and Litigation: Mass Tort
- Stephen M. Mathias – Real Estate Law
- Ellen Maxwell-Hoffman – Corporate/Commercial
- Stuart A. McMillan – Litigation: General Commercial
- Sandra M. Murphy – Corporate/Commercial: Banking & Finance
- George A. Patterson III – Natural Resources Law
- Charles F. Printz, Jr. – Litigation: General Commercial
- Camden P. Siegrist – Corporate/Commercial: Banking & Finance
- Gerard R. Stowers – Litigation: General Commercial
- Amy J. Tawney – Corporate/Commercial and Corporate/Commercial: Banking & Finance
Attorneys Michael Caryl, Charles Printz and Stephen Mathias practice in the firm’s Martinsburg, West Virginia, office. The other recognized attorneys practice in the firm’s Charleston, West Virginia office.
Recognition by Chambers USA is highly regarded within the legal profession. For nearly 30 years, Chambers Guides have been ranking the best law firms and lawyers in the United States, Europe, Central America and Asia Pacific. Their full-time researchers interview thousands of lawyers and clients to identify those who perform best, according to the criteria most valued by clients.
Bowles Rice is a full-service law firm with more than 115 attorneys serving clients from seven offices located in Charleston, Martinsburg, Morgantown, Parkersburg and Wheeling, West Virginia; Southpointe, Pennsylvania; and Winchester, Virginia.