Presentations & Events
Bowles Rice attorneys speak regularly as authorities on legal topics of current interest. We also are actively involved in industry and community events.
Past Presentations & Events
- Fall 2014, 2015, and 2016Presentation: The Role of the Governor's Office in the Legislative ProcessMorgantown, West Virginia
- 2015 Regular SessionPresentation: The Governor's Emergency PowersCharleston, West Virginia
- Fall 2012, 2013 and 2016Presentation: The Roles and Responsibilities of the Governor's Legal TeamMorgantown, West Virginia
- 2012Presentation: The State's Emergency Response to the DerechoParkersburg, West Virginia
- Summer 2014Presentation: Combating Derechos, Water Crises & Locusts: An Overview of State of Emergency Powers and LawWhite Sulphur Springs, West Virginia