Presentations & Events
Bowles Rice attorneys speak regularly as authorities on legal topics of current interest. We also are actively involved in industry and community events.
Past Presentations & Events
- April 30, 2019Presentation: Financing Tools in the Economic Development Toolkit by Roger D. Hunter and Robert S. KissMatewan, West Virginia
- April 27, 2019Presentation: Drug Abuse or Disability: Are Employees Who Take Prescription Drugs in a Protected Class? by Ronda L. HarveyHyatt Regency Tamaya Resort and Spa, Santa Ana Pueblo, New Mexico
- April 25, 2019Presentation: How to Handle False Allegations: Responding to Allegations Against Employees by Rebecca M. TinderMercer County Technical Education Center, Princeton, West Virginia
- April 25, 2019Presentation: Handling the Intersection between Employee Leave, FMLA and ADA by Howard E. Seufer, Jr.Mercer County Technical Education Center, Princeton, West Virginia
- April 25, 2019Presentation: Conducting Investigations in the Public Schools: Lawful and Effective Investigation Techniques and Tips by Richard S. BoothbyMercer County Technical Education Center, Princeton, West Virginia