Our Pennsylvania office is conveniently located in the Southpointe commercial complex in Canonsburg, Pennsylvania, less than 20 minutes from Pittsburgh International Airport and the Pittsburgh Business Corridor. In October 2014, we outgrew our previous space and relocated less than a mile away, to new office space in Southpointe Town Center, a growing retail, office and residential development.
Nestled in the foothills of Washington County, Southpointe is located in the heart of the Marcellus Shale and has become known as the “Energy Capital of the East.” The area has experienced an energy surge from developers and producers in the natural gas industry that has led to $200 million in recent investments and job growth.
From Interstate 79 (I-79) Traveling North
- Take Exit 45 toward PA-980/Canonsburg.
- Turn left off the exit ramp onto Weavertown Road.
- Turn right at the traffic light onto Morganza Road.
- Continue straight and at the second traffic light turn left onto Southpointe Boulevard.
- Turn left at the first traffic light onto Town Center Way.
- Go straight through the roundabout on to Main Street; Our building is the Southpointe Town Center, located on the right. Our office is located on the second floor.
From Interstate 79 (I-79) Traveling South
- Take Exit 48 Southpointe/Hendersonville.
- Turn right off the exit ramp.
- Continue straight for 1.7 miles and turn right at the fifth traffic stop on to CONSOL Energy Drive.
- At the next stop sign, go straight on Horizon Vue Drive.
- Take the first left onto Main Street; Our building is the Southpointe Town Center, located on the left. Our office is located on the second floor.