F: (724) 514-8954
J.D., University of Pittsburgh School of Law (1998)
B.S., Brigham Young University (1995)
- Supreme Court of California
- Supreme Court of Pennsylvania
John Nobbs is an attorney in the Southpointe, Pennsylvania office of Bowles Rice. He concentrates his practice on business, corporate and real estate law.
John's experience in business and corporate matters includes:
- Entity formation
- Corporate Governance
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Leasing and Financing
His experience also includes extensive work in real estate law. From general acquisitions to a wide range of secured and unsecured commercial real estate transactions, he works with individuals, closely held companies and large institutions alike.
John also assists clients in the formation and counseling of non-profit entities. He is admitted to practice law in Pennsylvania as well as California.
- Recognized by Super Lawyers (Rising Star), 2005-2008, 2010
- Adapting Annual Shareholder and Director Meetings for Privately Held Corporations in the COVID-19 EnvironmentIn Focus, January 13, 2021
- In Focus, November 20, 2020
- American Bar Association
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- California Bar Association