F: (304) 599-1308
J.D., West Virginia University College of Law (1999)
B.A., West Virginia University (1996)
- Supreme Court of Appeals of West Virginia
Brock Malcolm is a member of the Bowles Rice Health Care Team. Prior to joining the firm, he served as Chief Operations Officer, In-house Legal Counsel and Privacy Officer for Community Care of West Virginia, Inc. (CCWV), a Federally Qualified Health Center with operations in eight West Virginia counties.
With experience unique to rural and community care, Brock brings a deep understanding of regional health issues to the team. He served on the Medical Subcommittee of the U.S. Attorney's Addiction Action Plan task force in connection with his role as a member of CCWV's Pain Management Committee.
As former Vice Chair for the Partners In Health Network, Brock worked toward a rational approach to health care delivery and access to essential health services in West Virginia's rural communities.
Presentations & Events
- Presentation: #TimesUp - Dealing with Sexual Harassment in the Workplace by Ronda Harvey and Brock MalcolmWest Virginia Healthcare Human Resources AssociationDays Inn Hotel & Conference Center, Flatwoods, West Virginia, September 14, 2018
- Presentation: Active Shooter Emergency Plan by Brock MalcolmUnited Way of Harrison County, Clarksburg, West Virginia, September 12, 2018
- United Way of Harrison County (Board of Directors; 2018 Campaign Chair)
- Clarksburg Lions Club (First Vice President)