F: (304) 267-3822
- Former Law Clerk to United States Magistrate David J. Joel
J.D., West Virginia University College of Law (2010)
- Associate Editor, The West Virginia Law Review
- President, WVU Environmental Law Society
B.A., Political Science, West Virginia University (2006)
- Supreme Court of Appeals of West Virginia
- U.S. District Courts for the Northern and Southern Districts of West Virginia
Tyler Mayhew focuses his practice on complex and appellate litigation. In addition to supporting the firm's corporate, environmental, and energy practice groups, Tyler also has experience in insurance coverage and estates and trusts litigation.
Tyler earned his law degree from the West Virginia University College of Law in 2010, where he was president of the WVU Environmental Law Society and an associate editor of The West Virginia Law Review.
Tyler is admitted to practice in West Virginia.
- December 30, 2016
Articles & Alerts
- "Brooks v. City of Huntington: A Case Study in The Measure of Damages for Residential Property," by Julie R. Shank and J. Tyler MayhewDefense Trial Counsel of West Virginia Notebook of Articles, 2015
Views & Visions
- Eastern Panhandle Bar Association
- Defense Trial Counsel of West Virginia