F: (304) 264-4210
J.D., West Virginia University College of Law (1998)
B.F.A., Radford University (1994)
- Supreme Court of Appeals of West Virginia
- District of Columbia
Alison A. Cox is an attorney in the Martinsburg, West Virginia, office of Bowles Rice. As a member of the firm’s Tax Team, her practice focuses on assisting individuals and business owners with matters related to estate planning and administration, wills, trusts and elder law.
She previously served as the staff attorney for West Virginia Senior Legal Aid, Inc., advocating for the rights of West Virginia’s senior population including advising on issues regarding Medicaid, estate planning, wills, powers of attorney, property rights, consumer affairs and guardianship. In this role, she also conducted seminars statewide addressing legal issues relevant to seniors.
Alison earned her law degree from the West Virginia University College of Law, and a bachelor of fine arts degree from Radford University.
- West Virginia Basic and Advanced Mediation Certification
- November 8, 2016
Articles & Alerts
- How Will New Federal Tax Laws Impact You or Your Business? Bowles Rice Breaks it Down.January 8, 2018
Views & Visions
- Summer 2017
- Board Member, Hospice of the Panhandle
- Read-A-Loud Volunteer
- Member, Board of Directors of the Mountain State Apple Harvest Festival
- Member of Leadership Jefferson Class XII