Chambers USA Recognizes Bowles Rice Attorneys as "Leaders in their Field"
The editors of Chambers USA: America's Leading Lawyers for Business have announced 21 Bowles Rice lawyers will be recognized as "Leaders in their Field" in the publication's 2013 edition, to be released in June. The publication's researchers evaluate attorneys practicing in five areas of law in West Virginia: corporate/commercial law; labor & employment law; commercial litigation; natural resources law; and real estate law.
Chambers USA editors recognized the following Bowles Rice attorneys:
- Carl D. Andrews, Real Estate Law;
- Michael E. Caryl, Corporate/Commercial Law - Tax;
- Julia A. Chincheck, Corporate/Commercial Law - Banking & Finance;
- Mark H. Dellinger, Labor & Employment Law;
- F. Thomas Graff, Jr., Corporate/Commercial Law and Natural Resources Law;
- Thomas A. Heywood, Corporate/Commercial Law and Corporate/Commercial Law - Healthcare;
- Robert S. Kiss, Corporate/Commercial Law - Tax;
- Leonard B. Knee, Natural Resources Law - Environment;
- J. Thomas Lane, Natural Resources Law;
- Charles M. Love III, Litigation - General Commercial and Litigation - Mass Tort;
- Stephen M. Mathias, Real Estate Law;
- Ellen Maxwell-Hoffman, Corporate/Commercial Law;
- Marc A. Monteleone, Corporate/Commercial Law - Tax;
- John S. Moore, Corporate/Commercial Law - Healthcare;
- Sandra M. Murphy, Corporate/Commercial Law - Banking & Finance;
- George A. Patterson, III, Natural Resources Law;
- Brian Peterson, Labor & Employment Law;
- Charles F. Printz, Litigation - General Commercial;
- Camden P. Siegrist, Corporate/Commercial Law - Banking & Finance;
- Gerard R. Stowers, Litigation - General Commercial; and
- Seth Wilson, Natural Resources Law
Michael Caryl, Stephen Mathias, Brian Peterson and Charles Printz practice in the firm's Martinsburg, West Virginia office and Seth Wilson practices in the firm's Morgantown, West Virginia office. The other recognized attorneys practice in the firm's Charleston, West Virginia office.
For more than 20 years, Chambers has published directories of the legal profession. Chambers researchers interview thousands of lawyers and their clients around the world to identify those who perform best according to the criteria most valued by clients.
Bowles Rice is a regional law firm with more than 135 attorneys and eight regional offices located in Charleston, Martinsburg, Morgantown, Moundsville and Parkersburg, West Virginia; Southpointe, Pennsylvania; Lexington, Kentucky; and Winchester, Virginia.