Six Bowles Rice Attorneys Receive 2020 "Lawyer of the Year" Award from Best Lawyers
Charleston, West Virginia – Bowles Rice is pleased to announce that six attorneys with the firm have received the 2020 “Lawyer of the Year” award from Best Lawyers in America. The designation in West Virginia covers two metro regions: Charleston (which includes Parkersburg and southern West Virginia) and Morgantown (which includes the Northern and Eastern Panhandle regions).
Recipients, the practice area for which they were honored, and their designated region include:
- Michael E. Caryl / Mergers and Acquisitions Law / Morgantown Metro
- Sandra M. Murphy / Banking and Finance Law / Charleston Metro
- Charles F. Printz, Jr. / Bet-the-Company Litigation / Morgantown Metro
- Floyd McKinley Sayre / Litigation and Controversy – Tax / Morgantown Metro
- Camden P. Siegrist / Public Finance Law / Charleston Metro
- Gerard R. Stowers / Personal Injury Litigation – Defendants / Charleston Metro
In addition to the “Lawyer of the Year” recipients, 44 Bowles Rice attorneys were named to the 2020 Best Lawyers in America list.
Best Lawyers recognition is compiled annually by geographic region and practice areas. Lawyers are reviewed by their peers on the basis of professional experience and ability, and undergo an authentication process to assure they are in current practice and in good standing.
Bowles Rice is a full-service law firm with 115 attorneys serving clients from seven offices located in Charleston, Martinsburg, Morgantown, Parkersburg and Wheeling, West Virginia; Southpointe, Pennsylvania; and Winchester, Virginia.