Chambers USA Recognizes Bowles Rice as “Top Ranked”: 2015
The newly released 2015 edition of Chambers USA: America's Leading Lawyers for Business recognizes Bowles Rice as “Top Ranked” in each of the five areas of law evaluated by the publication’s researchers in West Virginia: corporate/commercial law; labor and employment law; commercial litigation; natural resources law; and real estate law.
Within those areas of law, as well as banking and financial law, tax law, environmental law, healthcare law and mass torts litigation, Chambers editors identified 22 Bowles Rice lawyers as "Leaders in their Field.” They are:
- Carl D. Andrews - Real Estate Law
- Michael E. Caryl - Corporate Commercial: Tax
- Julia A. Chincheck - Corporate/Commercial: Banking and Finance
- Mark H. Dellinger - Labor & Employment Law
- Thomas Graff - Natural Resources Law and Corporate/Commercial Law
- Justin Harrison - Labor & Employment Law
- Ronda Harvey - Litigation: General Commercial
Thomas A. Heywood - Corporate/Commercial and Corporate/Commercial: Healthcare
- Leonard Knee - Natural Resources Law: Environment
- J. Thomas Lane - Natural Resources Law
- Charles M. Love III - Litigation: General Commercial and Litigation: Mass Tort
Stephen M. Mathias - Real Estate Law
- Ellen Maxwell-Hoffman - Corporate/Commercial
- Stuart McMillan - Litigation: General Commercial
- John S. Moore - Corporate/Commercial: Healthcare
- Sandra M. Murphy - Corporate/Commercial: Banking & Finance
George Patterson - Natural Resources Law
- Brian Peterson - Labor & Employment Law
Charles F. Printz - Litigation: General Commercial
- Camden P. Siegrist - Corporate/Commercial: Banking & Finance
- Gerard R. Stowers - Litigation: General Commercial
- Amy J. Tawney - Corporate/Commercial and Corporate/Commercial: Banking & Finance
Michael Caryl, Brian Peterson, Charles Printz and Stephen Mathias practice in the firm’s Martinsburg, West Virginia office. The other recognized attorneys practice in the firm’s Charleston, West Virginia office.
Recognition by Chambers USA is highly regarded within the legal profession. For 25 years, Chambers Guides have been ranking the best law firms and lawyers in the United States, Europe, Central America and Asia Pacific. Their full-time researchers interview thousands of lawyers and clients to identify those who perform best, according to the criteria most valued by clients.
Bowles Rice is a regional law firm with more than 140 attorneys and eight regional offices located in Charleston, Martinsburg, Morgantown, Moundsville and Parkersburg, West Virginia; Southpointe, Pennsylvania; Lexington, Kentucky; and Winchester, Virginia.