F: (304) 285-2526
J.D., University of Pittsburgh School of Law (1987)
B.S., Business, The Pennsylvania State University (1984)
- Supreme Court of Appeals of West Virginia
- Supreme Court of Pennsylvania
Eric London focuses his practice in business law, commercial law, real estate law and estate planning.
Eric has practiced law in West Virginia since 1990. He is admitted to practice in West Virginia and Pennsylvania and is a title agent for First American and Old Republic National Title.
In addition to his legal practice, Eric frequently lectures on real estate and business issues to the West Virginia University School of Medicine and Dentistry.
He is recognized by The Best Lawyers in America ® and West Virginia Super Lawyers in the areas of real estate, business and corporate law.
- Instructor, West Virginia University Business Law (2005-2009, 2015-present)
- Recognized by West Virginia Super Lawyers (Real Estate; Business and Corporate Law), 2008
- December 30, 2015
- April 24, 2014
Presentations & Events
- Eric is a frequent lecturer on real estate and business issues to the West Virginia University School of Medicine and Dentistry.
- West Virginia Bar Association
- Monongalia County Humane Society (Advisor)