F: (304) 599-1308
J.D., University of Alabama School of Law (2015)
- Articles Editor, Alabama Law Review
- Phi Alpha Delta
B.S., summa cum laude, Psychology, West Virginia University (2011)
- Outstanding Senior
- President of National Honors Society, Alpha Lambda Delta
- Supreme Court of Appeals of West Virginia
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of West Virginia
Drew Proudfoot is an associate in the Morgantown, West Virginia office of Bowles Rice. He focuses his practice in the area of corporate and commercial law.
He earned his law degree from the University of Alabama School of Law, where he was a John Evans Jackson Scholarship recipient and an articles editor of the Alabama Law Review. He received his undergraduate degree in psychology, summa cum laude, from West Virginia University.
Drew served as an intern for the Honorable Judge James L. Sherbin in the Circuit Court for Garrett County, Maryland, as well as the Honorable Judge R. David Proctor for the United States District Court, Northern District of Alabama.
- Intern, Honorable Judge James L. Sherbin, Circuit Court for Garrett County, Maryland (2013)
- Intern, Honorable Judge R. David Proctor, United States District Court, Northern District of Alabama (2013)
- Clerk, Garrett County Register of Wills Office, (2010, 2011, 2012)
- Student Probation Officer, Monongalia County Probation Office (2011)
- University of Alabama School of Law
- John Evans Jackson Scholarship
- October 15, 2015