F: (304) 599-1308
J.D., University of Alabama School of Law (2015)
- Articles Editor, Alabama Law Review
- Phi Alpha Delta
B.S., summa cum laude, West Virginia University (2011)
- Outstanding Senior
- President of National Honors Society, Alpha Lambda Delta
- Supreme Court of Appeals of West Virginia
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of West Virginia
Drew Proudfoot is an associate in the Morgantown, West Virginia office of Bowles Rice. He focuses his practice in the area of corporate and financial services transactions.
He earned his law degree from the University of Alabama School of Law, where he was a John Evans Jackson Scholarship recipient and an articles editor of the Alabama Law Review. He received a Bachelor of Science degree, summa cum laude, from West Virginia University.
- Member, Bowles Rice Recruiting Committee
- Intern, Honorable Judge James L. Sherbin, Circuit Court for Garrett County, Maryland (2013)
- Intern, Honorable Judge R. David Proctor, United States District Court, Northern District of Alabama (2013)
- Clerk, Garrett County Register of Wills Office, (2010, 2011, 2012)
- Student Probation Officer, Monongalia County Probation Office (2011)
- University of Alabama School of Law
- John Evans Jackson Scholarship
- October 15, 2015
- Board Member, Mon County Habitat for Humanity, Inc.