F: (304) 267-3822
J.D., Dickinson School of Law (1990)
B.S./B.A., West Virginia University (1987)
- Supreme Court of Appeals of West Virginia
Amy Lamp Leonard concentrates her practice in Medicaid, elder law, estate planning law, estate administration and commercial law.
She was admitted to practice in West Virginia in 1990 and is a member of the American Bar Association, the West Virginia Bar Association and the Eastern Panhandle Bar Association.
- Leadership Berkeley (1999)
Presentations & Events
- Amy presents estate planning seminars to local community groups.
Views & Visions
- Medicaid – Preserving the Family Home for the Caregiver ChildWealth Creation and PreservationSummer 2004
- American Bar Association
- West Virginia Bar Association
- Eastern Panhandle Bar Association
- Hospice of the Panhandle, Inc. (Board Member and Officer, 1994-2008)
- Tri-County Pastoral Counseling Services, Inc. (Former Member; Board Member 2004-2006)
- Appointed by the Berkeley County Commission to special committee to review volunteer fire and rescue services (1996)