Chambers USA Recognizes Bowles Rice as “Top Ranked”: 2012
The 2012 edition of Chambers USA: America's Leading Lawyers for Business recognizes Bowles Rice as "Top Ranked" by their researchers in the five practice area evaluated by their researchers in West Virginia. Those areas are:
- Corporate/Commercial Law
- Labor and Employment Law
- Commercial Litigation
- Natural Resources Law; and
- Real Estate Law
In addition, Chambers ranked Bowles Rice in its prestigious First Tier in Corporate/Commercial Law, Natural Resources Law and Real Estate Law.
The Chambers USA editors also recognized 18 Bowles Rice attorneys as "Leaders in their Field." They are:
- Carl D. Andrews, Real Estate Law;
- Michael E. Caryl, Corporate Commercial - Tax Law;
- Julia A. Chincheck, Corporate/Commercial Law;
- Mark H. Dellinger, Labor & Employment Law;
- F. Thomas Graff, Jr., Corporate/Commercial Law and Natural Resources Law;
- Thomas A. Heywood, Corporate/Commercial Law and Corporate Commercial - Healthcare Law;
- Robert S. Kiss, Corporate Commercial - Tax Law;
- Leonard B. Knee, Natural Resources - Environment Law;
- J. Thomas Lane, Natural Resources Law;
- Charles M. Love, III, Litigation - General Commercial and Litigation - Mass Tort;
- Stephen M. Mathias, Real Estate Law;
- Marc A. Monteleone, Corporate/Commercial - Tax Law;
- John S. Moore, Corporate/Commercial - Healthcare Law;
- Sandra M. Murphy, Corporate/Commercial - Banking & Finance Law;
- George A. Patterson, III, Natural Resources Law;
- Charles F. Printz, Litigation – General Commercial;
- Gerald R. Stowers, Litigation - General Commercial; and
- Seth Wilson, Natural Resources Law
Michael Caryl, Charles Printz and Stephen Mathias practice in the firm's Martinsburg, West Virginia office and Seth Wilson practices in the firm's Morgantown, West Virginia office. The other recognized attorneys practice in the firm's Charleston, West Virginia office.
For more than 20 years, Chambers has published directories of the legal profession. Their full-time researchers interview thousands of lawyers and their clients around the world to identify those who perform best according to the criteria most valued by clients.
Bowles Rice is a regional law firm with more than 130 attorneys and eight regional offices located in Charleston, Martinsburg, Morgantown, Moundsville and Parkersburg, West Virginia; Southpointe, Pennsylvania; Lexington, Kentucky; and Winchester, Virginia.