Bowles Rice Attorneys Named to Annual Super Lawyers List
Twenty Bowles Rice attorneys have been recognized in the 2014 Super Lawyers Magazine for Virginia and West Virginia. The lawyers practice in nine different areas of law, including energy and natural resources, banking, business litigation, general litigation, antitrust litigation, employment and labor, employment litigation, mergers and acquisitions, and tax. Six were designated as "Rising Stars."
Only five percent of the lawyers in any state are selected as Super Lawyers, through polling, peer assessment and a research process that evaluates each candidate based on 12 indicators of peer recognition and professional achievement.
The Bowles Rice attorneys recognized by Super Lawyers practice in four of the firm's West Virginia offices, in Charleston, Martinsburg, Morgantown and Parkersburg. They are:
- J. Mark Adkins, Charleston, Business Litigation
- Robert L. Bays, Parkersburg, Business Litigation
- Michael E. Caryl, Martinsburg, Tax
- Julia A. Chincheck, Charleston, Banking
- Mark H. Dellinger, Charleston, Employment & Labor
- Andrew G. Fusco, Morgantown, Antitrust Litigation
- Jill E. Hall, Charleston, Rising Star - Employment & Labor
- Ashley Hardesty Odell, Morgantown, Rising Star - Business Litigation
- Justin M. Harrison, Charleston, Rising Star - Employment Litigation: Defense
- Ronda L. Harvey, Charleston, General Litigation
- Thomas A. Heywood, Charleston, Mergers & Acquisitions
- Evan R. Kime, Charleston, Rising Star - Business Litigation
- J. Thomas Lane, Charleston, Energy & Natural Resources
- Charles M. Love III, Charleston, Business Litigation
- Stuart A. McMillan, Charleston, Business Litigation
- Sandra M. Murphy, Charleston, Banking
- Julie R. Shank, Martinsburg, Rising Star - Business Litigation
- Gerard R. Stowers, Charleston, Business Litigation
- Ben Thomas, Charleston, Rising Star - Banking
- Kenneth E. Webb Jr., Charleston, Business Litigation
Two additional Bowles Rice attorneys, in the firm's Lexington office were previously recognized in the 2014 edition of Kentucky Super Lawyers. They are Timothy C. Wills (Employment Law) and Donald M. Wakefield (Civil Litigation).
Bowles Rice has more than 140 attorneys serving clients from eight regional offices located in Charleston, Martinsburg, Morgantown, Moundsville and Parkersburg, West Virginia; Southpointe, Pennsylvania; Lexington, Kentucky; and Winchester, Virginia.