Bowles Rice Attorneys Named to Annual Super Lawyers List
Twenty-one Bowles Rice attorneys were selected for inclusion in the 2013 Super Lawyers Magazine for Virginia and West Virginia. The recognized lawyers practice in nine different areas of law, including energy and natural resources, banking, business litigation, construction litigation, employment and labor, employment litigation, mergers and acquisitions, real estate and tax.
Only five percent of the lawyers in any state are selected as Super Lawyers, through polling, peer assessment and a research process that evaluates each candidate based on 12 indicators of peer recognition and professional achievement.
Four of the 21 Bowles Rice lawyers honored as Super Lawyers were designated as "Rising Stars." Rising Stars are evaluated by the same process, although candidates must be either 40 years old or younger or in practice for 10 years or less.
The full list of recognized Bowles Rice attorneys includes:
- J. Mark Adkins, Charleston, Business Litigation
- Carl D. Andrews, Charleston, Real Estate
- Robert L. Bays, Parkersburg, Business Litigation
- Julia A. Chincheck, Charleston, Banking
- Mark H. Dellinger, Charleston, Employment & Labor
- Andrew G. Fusco, Morgantown, Business Litigation
- F.T. Graff, Jr., Charleston, Energy & Natural Resources
- Ashley Hardesty Odell, Morgantown, Rising Star - Business Litigation
- Justin M. Harrison, Charleston, Rising Star - Employment Litigation: Defense
- Thomas A. Heywood, Charleston, Mergers & Acquisitions
- J. Thomas Lane, Charleston, Energy & Natural Resources
- Charles M. Love III, Charleston, Business Litigation
- Stuart A. McMillan, Charleston, Business Litigation
- Marc A. Monteleone, Charleston, Tax
- Sandra M. Murphy, Charleston, Banking
- George A. Patterson III, Charleston, Energy & Natural Resources
- Brian M. Peterson, Martinsburg, Rising Star - Employment Litigation: Defense
- Gerard R. Stowers, Charleston, Business Litigation
- Amy J. Tawney, Charleston, Rising Star - Banking
- Kenneth E. Webb Jr., Charleston, Business Litigation
Bowles Rice is a regional law firm with more than 135 attorneys and eight regional offices located in Martinsburg, Charleston, Morgantown, Moundsville and Parkersburg, West Virginia; Southpointe, Pennsylvania; Lexington, Kentucky; and Winchester, Virginia.