Bowles Rice Attorneys Selected by Annual Super Lawyers List
Twenty-one Bowles Rice attorneys have been named to the 2015 West Virginia Super Lawyers list. The recognized lawyers practice across a wide range of areas, including energy and natural resources, banking, business litigation, and employment law. Seven were designated as “Rising Stars.
Only five percent of the lawyers in any state are selected as Super Lawyers, through polling, peer assessment and a research process that evaluates each candidate based on 12 indicators of peer recognition and professional achievement.
The Bowles Rice attorneys recognized by Super Lawyers practice in four of the firm’s West Virginia offices, in Charleston, Martinsburg, Morgantown and Parkersburg. They are:
- J. Mark Adkins, Charleston, Business Litigation
- Robert L. Bays, Parkersburg, Business Litigation
- Michael E. Caryl, Martinsburg, Tax
- Julia A. Chincheck, Charleston, Banking
- Mark H. Dellinger, Charleston, Employment Law and Litigation
- Andrew G. Fusco, Morgantown, Business Litigation
- Jill E. Hall, Charleston, Rising Star - Employment Law and Litigation
- Ashley Hardesty Odell, Morgantown, Rising Star - Business Litigation
- Justin M. Harrison, Charleston, Rising Star - Employment Litigation: Defense
- Ronda L. Harvey, Charleston, Litigation
- Thomas A. Heywood, Charleston, Mergers & Acquisitions
- Evan R. Kime, Charleston, Rising Star - Business Litigation
- J. Thomas Lane, Charleston, Energy & Natural Resources
- Dylan C. Lewis, Morgantown, Rising Star - Business Litigation
- Charles M. Love III, Charleston, Business Litigation
- Stuart A. McMillan, Charleston, Business Litigation
- Sandra M. Murphy, Charleston, Banking
- Julie R. Shank, Martinsburg, Rising Star - Business Litigation
- Gerard R. Stowers, Charleston, Business Litigation
- Ben Thomas, Charleston - Rising Star - Mergers & Acquisitions
- Kenneth E. Webb Jr., Charleston, Business Litigation
In addition, Bowles Rice attorney Britt Freund, a partner in the regional law firm’s Southpointe office, has been named to the list of 2015 Pennsylvania Super Lawyers. He is recognized as a Rising Star by Super Lawyers for his work in Energy and Natural Resources.
Two additional Bowles Rice attorneys, in the firm’s Lexington office, were previously recognized in the 2015 edition of Kentucky Super Lawyers. They are Timothy C. Wills (Employment Law) and Donald M. Wakefield (Civil Litigation).
Bowles Rice is a full-service law firm with nearly 150 attorneys, serving clients from eight regional offices located in Charleston, Martinsburg, Morgantown, Moundsville and Parkersburg, West Virginia; Southpointe, Pennsylvania; Lexington, Kentucky; and Winchester, Virginia.