F: (724) 514-8954
LL.M., Duke University School of Law (2012)
J.D., cum laude, University of Pittsburgh School of Law (2010)
M.B.A., University of Pittsburgh, Katz Graduate School of Business (2010)
B.A., Business Administration, Washington and Jefferson College (2007)
- Supreme Court of Pennsylvania
- Supreme Court of Appeals of West Virginia
Taylor Frankovitch focuses his work in the areas of energy, commercial law, real estate and litigation. He is admitted to practice in Pennsylvania and West Virginia.
Taylor earned his Master of Laws degree from the Duke University School of Law, his law degree from the University of Pittsburgh School of Law, where he was a member of the Order of the Coif, and his M.B.A. from the University of Pittsburgh, Katz Graduate School of Business.
- Former adjunct professor at Wheeling Jesuit University (2013)
- Former legal intern for The Honorable Judge Nora Barry Fischer (2010)
- University of Pittsburgh School of Law
- Order of the Coif
- Recipient of CALI Awards (recognition for achieving the highest grade in a particular subject):
- Business Organizations
- Real Estate Transactions
- Workers' Compensation
- Washington Advisory Board, Junior Achievement of Western Pennsylvania
- Leadership Development Initiative Class XXIII, Leadership Pittsburgh, Inc.
- Volunteer, Community Impact Panel, United Way of Washington County