F: (304) 420-5587
J.D., West Virginia University College of Law (2015)
- Vice President, Environmental Law Society
- Energy Law Association
- Land Use and Sustainable Development Clinic
- United States Supreme Court Clinic
B.A., summa cum laude, Political Science, West Virginia University (2012)
- Phi Beta Kappa
- Outstanding Senior
- Bucklew Scholar
- National Merit Scholar
- Supreme Court of Appeals of West Virginia
- U.S. District Courts for the Northern and Southern Districts of West Virginia
Kaitlyn McKitrick is an associate in the Parkersburg, West Virginia office of Bowles Rice, where she is a member of the firm’s litigation group.
Kaitlyn received her law degree from the West Virginia University College of Law in 2015. She was selected by faculty to the Order of the Coif, reserved for the top ten percent of each graduating class. She served as vice president of the Environmental Law Society and was a member of the Energy Law Association and Sustainable Development Clinic.
She worked as a summer law clerk for the Civil Rights Division in the Office of the West Virginia Attorney General in 2013.
She received her undergraduate degree, summa cum laude, from West Virginia University, where she majored in political science and earned dual minors in philosophy and Spanish.
She serves as the president and education chair of Generation Mid-Ohio Valley and as a member of the Chamber of Commerce of the Mid-Ohio Valley. She is also a member of the Bowles Rice Recruiting Committee.
Kaitlyn is licensed to practice in West Virginia and before the United States District Court for the Northern and Southern Districts of West Virginia.
- Leadership West Virginia, Class of 2019
- Member, Bowles Rice Recruiting Committee
- Law Clerk, Office of the West Virginia Attorney General (2013)
- Generation West Virginia
- Leaderboard Award (2019)
- World Changer Award (2019)
- All Day Everyday Award (2019)
- West Virginia University College of Law
- Order of the Coif
- Bloom Scholarship Recipient
- WVNews.com, January 17, 2019
- October 15, 2015
Articles & Alerts
- Wood County Bar Association, Secretary
- Defense Research Institute
- Young Lawyer Vice-Liaison to the Toxic Torts and Environmental Law Committee
- Generation Mid-Ohio Valley (President, Education Chair)
- Chamber of Commerce of the Mid-Ohio Valley (Schools and Business Committee member)
- Parkersburg & Wood County Public Library (Board Member)
- WVU at Parkersburg Foundation (Board Member)