F: (304) 347-1756
- Law Clerk, The Honorable Stephanie D. Thacker of the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Fourth Circuit. (2017-2018)
- Law Clerk, The Honorable Frank W. Volk of the U.S. District Court for the Southern District of West Virginia. (2019-2020)
J.D., West Virginia University College of Law (2017)
B.A., History, Wake Forest University (2014)
- Supreme Court of Appeals of West Virginia
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Fourth Circuit
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of West Virginia
Will Lorensen is an associate in the Bowles Rice Litigation Department. He practices in the firm’s Charleston, West Virginia office and has represented clients in the construction, oil and gas, telecommunications, financial services, insurance, education, and medical fields.
Will has experience with complex multidistrict litigation and class action, navigating electronic discovery and motion practice on behalf of his clients. Will has secured favorable decisions and settlements for his clients in both state and federal court.
In addition to his experience at Bowles Rice, Will served as a law clerk to the Honorable Stephanie D. Thacker at the Fourth Circuit Court of Appeals and the Honorable Frank W. Volk at the Southern District of West Virginia. Will also served as a staff attorney for the West Virginia House of Delegates Judiciary Committee.
Will earned his law degree from the West Virginia University College of Law, where he was an editor and published author of the West Virginia Law Review and earned distinctions in Trial and Appellate Advocacy courses. He earned his bachelor’s degree in history at Wake Forest University.
- September 7, 2018