F: (724) 514-8954
J.D., magna cum laude, University of Pittsburgh School of Law (2000)
- Order of the Coif
- Managing Editor, Journal of Law and Commerce (1999-2000)
B.A., Business Administration, University of Pittsburgh – Johnstown (1994)
- Supreme Court of Pennsylvania
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit
- U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Pennsylvania
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Pennsylvania
Sharon Menchyk focuses her practice on business and corporate matters, real estate law and litigation. Admitted to practice in Pennsylvania, she works from the firm’s Southpointe office.
Sharon’s nearly 20 years of experience includes drafting and negotiating contracts and agreements; preparation and review of titles, leases and mechanic’s liens; and representation on a wide range of matters from shareholder/member agreements and foreclosures to torts and employment matters. She has represented clients in state and federal courts and in alternative dispute resolution forums.
Additionally, Sharon has worked with developers, contractors and subcontractors on construction law and related business matters. She has represented clients on claims involving construction of commercial buildings, power plants, churches and residential buildings. With her experience in commercial law, Sharon has also advised contractors and developers with reorganization and refinancing matters.
Sharon is the author of Pennsylvania Secured Transactions Under Revised Article 9 of the Uniform Commercial Code: Forms and Practice Manual. Additionally, she serves as Founder and President of the Women’s Marketing and Education Network, Inc., an organization that provides professional women with networking and business development opportunities.
- Author of Pennsylvania Secured Transactions Under Revised Article 9 of the Uniform Commercial Code: Forms and Practice Manual.
- August 15, 2019
Articles & Alerts
- Women’s Marketing and Education Network, Inc. (Founder and President)