J.D., Ohio Northern University College of Law (2012)
B.A., Presbyterian College (2009)
- Supreme Court of Appeals of West Virginia
- Supreme Court of Pennsylvania
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of West Virginia
Philip A. "Andy" Schlimmer practices in the areas of energy law, oil and gas law and real estate law.
Andy earned his law degree from the Ohio Northern University College of Law in 2012.
He is a member of the Energy and Mineral Law Foundation and admitted to practice in Pennsylvania and West Virginia.
- Legal Clerk for Citizen Advocacy Center; Elmhurst, Illinois (2013)
- Law Clerk/Certified Legal Intern, County Attorney’s Office; Davidson County, North Carolina (2010-2011)
- Energy and Mineral Law Foundation
- Washington County (PA) Bar Association
- Allegheny County Bar Association Basketball League
- Former Fellowship/Networking Chair Generation Mid-Ohio Valley
- Former Board Member, Generation West Virginia