F: (859) 259-2927
J.D., Washington University, St. Louis, Missouri (1987)
- Notes and Comments Editor, Journal of Urban and Contemporary Law
B.A., With Distinction, University of Kentucky (1984)
- Honors Program
- Phi Beta Kappa
- U.S. District Courts for the Eastern and Western Districts of Kentucky
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Sixth Circuit
J. Thomas Rawlings practices in the areas of commercial litigation, commercial real estate transactions, business acquisitions, commercial collections and general litigation.
His practice also includes drafting purchase agreements, commercial real estate leasing, franchising and landlord/tenant litigation. His litigation experience includes the reported case of United Companies Lending Corporation v. Calvert, et al., Ky. App. 899 S.W.2d 514.
Articles & Alerts
- "Bankrupt's Obligation to Remove Toxic Waste Constitutes a Claim: Ohio v. William Lee Kovac Enterprise," by J. Thomas RawlingsJournal of Urban Contemporary Law
- American Bar Association
- Kentucky Bar Association
- Fayette County (KY) Bar Association
YMCA of Central Kentucky Board of Directors (Vice Chairman)