F: (304) 285-2526
J.D., West Virginia University College of Law
B.A., Political Science and History, West Virginia Wesleyan College
- Supreme Court of the United States
- Supreme Court of Appeals of West Virginia
- U.S. DIstrict Courts for the Northern and Southern Districts of West Virginia
- U.S. Courts of Appeals for the Fourth, Ninth and Federal Circuits
- U.S. Tax Court
Steven Prunty's practice includes real estate development, commercial real estate transactions, title insurance defense, property law expert witness services, real estate litigation and the West Virginia Uniform Common Interest Ownership Act.
Steve has practiced law in Morgantown for more than two decades and is well positioned to assist clients with their real estate needs.
Presentations & Events
- Steve is a guest lecturer to the West Virginia University College of Law and various continuing education providers and professional societies.
- Presentation: Overview on West Virginia Public Roads, and The Law of Easements, by Steven M. PruntyWest Virginia Society of Professional SurveyorsFlatwoods, West Virginia, February 20, 2015
- American Bar Association
- Monongalia County Bar Association
- West Virginia Real Estate Lawyers Association
- Monongalia County Real Estate Attorneys Association