F: (304) 264-4210
J.D., West Virginia University College of Law (2019)
B.S.B.A., summa cum laude, Accounting, West Virginia University College of Business and Economics (2016)
- Member, Beta Gamma Sigma (Top 10% of Class)
- Supreme Court of Appeals of West Virginia
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of West Virginia
Shannon P. Combs is an associate in the firm's Martinsburg, West Virginia office. A former summer clerk at Bowles Rice, she focuses her practice on tax law and related matters.
Shannon earned her law degree from the West Virginia University College of Law, where she served as a Class of 2019 officer for the college's Ethics Council; a student attorney for the WVU Law Veterans Advocacy Clinic; and as a member of the Student Government Association Judicial Board. She was named a Dean's Fellow of the College of Law's Academic Excellence Center.
Shannon received her Bachelor of Science in Business Administration in accounting, summa cum laude, from the West Virginia University College of Business and Economics. During her undergraduate studies, Shannon served as a deputy assessor for the Hardy County Assessor's Office.
- Recipient of CALI Award (recognition for achieving the highest grade in a particular subject) at West Virginia University College of Law:
- Legal Analysis, Research and Writing
- October 30, 2019